I recently had the opportunity to try out the Rack N Roll MX Hitch Carrier. I quickly found out that not all motorcycle hitch haulers are created equal. Some hitch carriers have features that set them apart from the cheaper $70 hitch haulers you can find online, but I’ve yet to find one that offers all the features the Rack N Roll MX hauler offers. Below are some of the key features that set this hauler apart from its competition. You can also watch the 2 minute video to see these features and ease of loading a dirt bike onto this hauler. Stay tuned for more information as we rack up the miles using the Rack N Roll MX Hitch Carrier.
- Quality Construction with 5 Year Warranty
- Bike secured with foot pegs which doesn’t over compress suspension
- External LED lights for better visibility
- Front tire brace keeps bike secure and from rolling backwards off ramp
- Hitch wedges and bracket keep dirt bike stable during transit
- Turn buckle strap to keep turn buckles from loosening while in transit
- Ramp storage area