For our enclosed trailer build, we are converting a standard enclosed trailer into a basic toy hauler. Having a shower available is a must, but we didn’t want to take up valuable space inside the trailer and we really didn’t want water inside the trailer. So instead we went a little different route and decided to use a Mr. Heater Portable Shower along with a Lightspeed Xtra Wide Pop-Up Privacy Tent.
Lightspeed Privacy Tent
The lightspeed pop-up privacy tent is by far the best portable shower/changing room that we have found on the market. It takes about 2 minutes to set up and about the same time to take down. The part I enjoyed most was the room you have – at 6′ 8″ height and 5 ‘X 5’ width, its a perfect size to change or shower in. On the inside you can tell that this privacy tent was well thought out. No features were forgotten – there’s even a place to hang your towel and store your shampoo! Below are some of the key features of the privacy tent that set it apart from other versions on the market.
- Complete setup under 2 minutes
- Mesh edge around the bottom allows shower water to drain and can be easily folded out of way for full ground exposure
- Pouch to hold shampoo bottles and toiletries
- Easy locking telescopic polls
- Bar to hang towel or clothes. (Picture 1)
- 2 Mesh ceiling windows for light and ventilation with zipper closure (Picture 2)
- Carrying bag included
- 8 tie downs to keep shower in place
- 5′ X 5′ shower allows for plenty of room to move around
- Height is 6′ 8″ tall
If you’re wanting to shower at dirt bike events and don’t want to take up space, time, and money to set up a shower inside your enclosed trailer, then pick up a Lightspeed Xtra Wide Pop-Up Privacy Tent for around $99.