Ride Name– X-ROADS Of Rockies DUAL SPORT, SINGLETRACK and ADV Ride
Date-August 15-20 2019
Ride Distance-Dual Sport 120-140 Miles X 5 days
Special Guest– Jack Penton
ADV Loops of 70 to 330 miles x 5 days
SINGLETRACK 35-140 MILES x 5 Days
- 3 day event with 3 bonus days.(Bonus days Thursday, Monday & Tuesday)
- 24 loops available.
- Bring 2 bikes and ride Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure loops
- Over 3,000 miles of loops. All loops cloverleaf from the fairgrounds.
- 7 Dual Sport loops, laid out with either A, B or C riders in mind.
- 6 Singletrack loops – One 140 mile A+ loop, three 100 mile A loops and one 65 mile B singletrack loop. One 35 mile loop.
- 7 ADV loops– Three 300 + mile adventure bike loops. One 175 mile, 124 mile, 60+ mile and one 230 mile loop.
- 4 fun short warm-Up loops, one for each discipline, and 1 for all abilities to try?
- Arrive Thursday or Friday and ride your choice of 5 warm-up loops.
- 3 dinners and 2 breakfasts included
- 5 Nights primitive camping included at the fairgrounds
- Ride Thursday through Tuesday. Or Fish for a day ?
- Ride loops with your own group or combine with another group for even more camaraderie.
- Spend 5 days riding the best stuff in the Heart of the Rockies.
- Showers onsite and available at the Hot Springs Pool down the street.
- Ride what you want, when you want, with who you want. New friends or old.
- Navigate by GPS tracks and GPS track cue sheet roll charts.
- Ride with GPS club membership included with Sign-Up
- Exit Tours Club membership included with signing -up.
- ‘C’ Dual Sport loops are suitable for an ADV Bike.
- ‘B’ Singletrack is doable on a factory Dual Sport model.
- ‘A’ Dual Sport loops will challenge you.
- Bring a plated dirt bike and ride the ‘A+’ or ‘A’ singletrack loops.
- Little used trails & 2 track in the heart of the Rockies.
- Routes to iconic destinations you wouldn’t put together on your own.
- Event is limited to 75 riders, so you will Not get lost in the crowd.