Ride Name– San Andreas 300
Date– April 12-14 2019
Location– Pozo, California to Ballinger Canyon. And Back
Special Guest– Jack Penton
Ride Distance-150 Miles X 2 Days
Rider Limit– 60
Pre-Ride Video– Watch Here
- California Dual Sport Ride
- Want to go riding somewhere different?
- Epic 2 day ride in a scenic remote slice of Cali few people venture into.
- Ride some of the fun trails of the old Hi Mountain and Leapin’ Lizard Enduro’s, on a all-inclusive 2 Day Dual Sport Ride.
- Along the San Andreas Fault Zone.
- Return to simpler times, hang out with like-minded enthusiasts and camp out at this ALL INCLUSIVE event.
- Saturday & Sunday in Ballinger catered by a top Hollywood Italian Deli, beers/soda and star gazing.
- Lunch & fuel on the trail.
- 7 Meals. Friday night to Sunday afternoon.
ALL INCLUSIVE RIDE INCLUDES:
• 300 mile Dual Sport ride, roll chart & GPS tracks
• Camping available Friday on private property
• Saturday camping or lodging at the Songdog Ranch in Ballinger Canyon
• Portage of your camping gear
Lodging available on your bed roll in the Lodge for $10.00
• Fuel supplied
• Ride map
Dinner Friday night at the Pozo Saloon included
• Breakfast both days
• Lunch both days
• Dinner & beverages Saturday night
• After ride BBQ & beverages on Sunday in Pozo on private property
• Finisher pin
• Exit Tours Club membership
• Navigation by GPS
• Ride with GPS club membership included
• Entries limited to 60 so you ride without large crowd
• ADV loops are available
• $525 Online Sign-Up only