Ride Name– X-ROADS of the Rockies Adventure Ride
Date-August 15-20 2019
Special Guest– Jack Penton
- Adventure loops over the Continental Divide that could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Ride loops to iconic destinations in the Rocky Mountains, in a remote scenic area of Colorado few people ever have the opportunity to visit.
- All Loops return to the Chaffee County fairgrounds
- Ride in the headwaters and watersheds of 4 major American rivers: The Colorado, Rio Grande, Arkansas and Platte rivers
- Ride to hot springs, past old mines, through history and on old railroad right of ways.
- Ride over the Continental Divide on multiple mountain passes.
- Possible to end the ride each day soaking in some of Colorado’s finest hot springs, if that’s your thing.
- Camping included for 5 nights – Thursday until Tuesday
- Dinner Friday -Sunday included
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday included
- Leave your gear at the fairgrounds so you can ride unencumbered WITHOUT saddle bags
- Limited entries so we ride without a large crowd
- The X-Roads ADV rides could include just over 1,400 miles of the most spectacular mountain scenery the rocky mountains have to offer, in the most scenic riding area of the country.
- The “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding on dirt roads and 2 track, jeep roads, mountain passes, gravel and paved mountain roads mapped by our local experts.
- The camaraderie of like-minded individuals.
- This Ride is limited to 75 Riders.