2023 ADV@LBL. Meet Up
Info From Host–
- BYOE – Bring Your Own Everything
- There is no entry fee – it’s just a ride.
- You are responsible for whatever fees LBL charges to camp, and more if you ride in Turkey Bay
- We basecamp – lately at Turkey Bay Off-road area, but looking at a different privative campground
- 170,000 acres to explore – if you’re tagged
- If not tagged, 2500 acres of Pure off-road at Turkey Bay
- We don’t plan. We improvise.
- You won’t get an invitation. If you’re reading this, you are EXPECTED.
- Usually there’s firewood – and somebody paid or it. If you enjoy the fire, find out who paid for it and thank them ($$)
We’ve been doing this awhile – like, since 2013. Actually, we’ve been doing this for decades, we just didn’t have a name for it. We would just gather up friends, gather up our stuff, and go ride. Seems like some of us have forgotten how to do that. I really enjoy doing that, and want to keep that idea alive.